Friday is usually the day for a new recipe. But, for my last post of the year, I thought I’d revisit the five recipe posts which proved most popular in 2016.
Counting down to the most popular…
5. Shredded Wheat chocolate nests – with golden syrup and mini eggs!
4. Heavenly chocolate cake with fudge icing
3. Melting moments: custard powder and icing sugar butter cookies
2. Giant doughnut cake with hundreds and thousands
1. Lemon sponge cake with lemon curd and buttercream filling.
Thanks for continuing to follow my baking endeavours and Happy New Year in advance to you all! Remember that you can find all my recipes to date in the Recipes Index.
Claire Huston / Art and Soul