Thank you to Deanna at a novel glimpse, Clare over at Dual reads and T.K. Lawrence at Read It or Not Reviews for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Please visit their blogs for great book reviews and recommendations.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
I know I was nominated three times, but I’m just going to do 7 facts, not 21!
1. I love Pixar films. My favourite is WALL-E but I still haven’t seen Inside Out, so that could change.
2. When we lived in Spain I used to run (the weather was more conducive to it as a hobby). My greatest achievement was finishing a half marathon without stopping or vomiting.
3. My knees are now rather creaky so I don’t run anymore.
4. This isn’t too bad because although I can drive, I don’t have a car, so walk everywhere pushing my son in his buggy. When you live in a hilly place, this is darn good exercise.
5. I find TV talent shows like The X Factor rather addictive although my interest usually wanes once we’re past the audition and knock-out phases.
6. I get irritated when restaurants don’t give you the dessert menu with the main menu. I like to plan my meal backwards from dessert (the most important course).
7. I find decorating biscuits (aka cookies) and cakes strangely relaxing. Well, relaxing as long as I’m not having to stop my toddler stealing said baked goods while trying to keep a piping bag steady.
Rather than 15 bloggers, I’ve decided to nominate five:
Rachel @ One Little Bookshelf
Simon @ sfarnell
Ali @ I Wuv Books
Kendra @ Reads and Treats
Amy @ Book Enthral
Sorry if you’ve already received this award and please feel free to ignore the nomination!
Thanks again to Deanna, Clare and T.K. Lawrence for nominating me 🙂