Thank you so much to Stephy over at stephysweetbakes for nominating me for the Starlight Blogger Award! Her blog is full of lovely things – the pictures of her baking are to die for so go check them out!
This award was created by Carolina at Yesterday After to celebrate the bloggers who inspired her “through their beautiful and original content, imagery, art, abilities, and wonderful personalities.” How lovely!
To be nominated for this blog is truly an honour 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 3 questions they’ve asked you.
- Pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers and let them know you have nominated them.
- Give your nominees three new questions to answer.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog, please never alter the logo or rules.
My answers to Stephy’s questions:
1. Give a brief description of your blog and any future plans for it.
My blog is about the books I read, my writing (sometimes) and the things I bake (more often because this is mostly how I procrastinate when I should be writing). I don’t have a master plan for my blog. I just hope to carry on meeting lots of lovely bloggers, talking about books, posting nice pics of cake and reporting on my (non)progress in trying to get my first novel published.
2. A brief description of yourself.
I’m still in my early thirties (won’t be able to say that for much longer…), married and have a 2 year old son. I work part-time from home as a Spanish-English translator while looking after my little boy.
3. Who or what is your encouragement in life, not just on your blog?
My family and friends 🙂
- Lucy at occupation: (m)other
- Anita Kushwaha
- Jane at Jane’s Patisserie
- Hannah at love the little bakery
- Louise at pinkpearbear
- t.e.d.d.y. at Funky Air Bear
And the questions for my nominees:
- Where do you get your ideas for your blog from?
- What’s the best thing about blogging?
- If you won 1000 pounds/dollars and you had to spend the money on something nice for yourself (no using it to pay the mortgage or bills), what would you buy?
I hope you have the chance to accept your nominations. Please ignore me if you’ve already received this award or simply don’t have time. I understand. I’m really bad at writing these posts! 🙂
Thank you again to Stephy for nominating me!
Claire Huston / Art and Soul