Another award! Wow!
Thank you to the incredibly talented Hannah at love the little bakery for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams Award. Every award is a great opportunity to find out more about some brilliant blogs.
I’m sorry it’s taken me a while to respond to my nomination – life has been a bit full-on recently, something I’m sure you can all relate to.
For this award, I have to list 7 of my dreams…
1. I have written my first novel, Art and Soul, and would love to see it published one day. I’m working on it!
2. I’d like to get the time to finish my second novel which is currently a work in progress.
3. As a busy mum, my dreams all seem to revolve around having a bit of peace and quiet to get some quite mundane things done (!), for example to finish watching Season 2 of House of Cards!
4. As my son gets older, I’d like to do more crafty things with him. “Crafty” in the sense of making random things from old cardboard tubes and cereal packets and the like, of course. And baking together too.
5. Getting to spend an entire weekend at some kind of luxury hotel and spa and having every beauty treatment under the sun while being brought champagne.
6. Going back to the Maldives where we went on our honeymoon. The most beautiful, peaceful place I have been. Oo! I could do a post with some of the pictures sometime… (sorry, I digress).
7. Having time and the opportunity to get back into dancing. I did ballroom and latin for 6 years when I was at high school and loved it. Just have to convince the husband to go with me 🙂
I would like to nominate three brilliant book bloggers for this award:
1. Amy at Curiouser and Curiouser
2. Ronnie at Ronnie Reads and Reviews
3. Erika at Erika in Bookventureland
I hope you will be able to take part and I look forward to hearing about your dreams!
Thank you again to Hannah for nominating me. Her blog is full of beautiful, delicious things, like these salted caramel brownies – take a look for yourself! 🙂